In general Teachers should avoid cancelations.
If however a lesson cancelation is unavoidable, please try to Cancel your lesson as early as possible, at least 24 hour at least before your lesson.
NOTE: You Cancel only when you want to skip a specific lesson (for any reason) and continue with your next one based on your official schedule. If you want to suggest a different date and time to have the lesson, then you’ll have to Reschedule.
For Canceling lessons please contact the Globalcitizen Support Team.
NOTE: You are forbidden to directly cancel scheduled lesson by yourself without prior approval.
You can discuss possible changes with your students during the lesson but will then have to make
an official request to the Globalcitizen Support Team.
This can be done through the following options.
1. Posting Tickets
You can visit the Official Globalcitizen Support Site at
Once you have logged in as a student you’ll be able to create a Cancelation Ticket.
In order to successfully submit your ticket you must fill in the following fields:
- Subject: Please give a brief but specific description eg. English lesson cancelation.
- Description: Specifically state which lesson (Date and time) you want to cancel. Also state a reason why you want this cancelation.
- Department: Select the appropriate department you want to send this request to.
You can choose from General, Lesson Rescheduling – Cancelation, Technical Support, Academic Support, Financial Matters, Complaints.
In this case you should choose Lesson Rescheduling – Cancelation.
- Product: Select Product – Service that you are currently using eg. English Lessons, German, Korean, Information Technology etc
- Priority: You can select from 3 priority levels (Low, Medium, High).
The typical priority level is Medium. Please use High only in really important situations and only when necessary.
- Attachments: If you have any files you need to send (images, screen shots, documents etc) please drag and drop here.
NOTE: Please make sure your files are small in size (MAX: 2MB)
You’ll then have to press the SUBMIT TICKET button at the bottom of the page.
Once the Globalcitizen Support Team receives your request, they’ll try to resolve the issue and inform your students asap.
You can see and manage your Tickets at the My Tickets page
2. Getting in touch through Chat
You can also try and get in touch with a member of the Globalcitizen Support Team through the Chat tool located at the bottom right corner of the Globalcitizen Support website. During official working hours you can connect directly, otherwise you can post your request and leave your email to get back to you asap.
In some cases you might be able to Communicate by other Chat tools like WhatsApp and Viber directly with your local Globalcitizen Associate – Agent.
3. Getting in touch by phone
You can also try and get in touch with a local Globalcitizen representative by phone and put forward your case.
ΝΟΤΕ: In any case, If you want to make your request official you must post a Cancelation Ticket at the Globalcitizen Support Website.