If you want to Reschedule your lesson you can but there is a 24 hour reschedule limit.
After this you can try but you risk being charged.
Lessons need to be rescheduled ideally within the same week of the original lesson date.
If this is not possible, it must be rescheduled ideally within X2 weeks of the original lesson date
to avoid disruption of the lesson flow and smooth running of the course.
ΝΟΤΕ 1: There is also a limit to how many times Students can reschedule. You can’t constantly be asking for lessons to be rescheduled especially lessons in a row.
After a total of 3 reschedule requests, Teachers can officially refuse and charge the lesson.
NOTE 2: Lesson changes originating from students do not disrupt or change in any way scheduled payments (monthly fees – if applicable). Payments are made on time and will not be postponed.
For Lesson rescheduling requests you must contact the Globalcitizen Support Team (not your Teacher).
This can be done through the following options.
1. Posting Tickets
You can visit the Official Globalcitizen Support Site at
Once you have logged in as a student, you’ll be able to create a Reschudule Ticket.
In order to successfully submit your ticket you must fill in the following fields:
- Subject: Please give a brief but specific description eg. English lesson reschedule.
- Description: Write when your lesson currently is (Date and time) and state when you’d like your lesson to be rescheduled. Also state a reason why you want this lesson to be rescheduled.
- Department: Select the appropriate department you want to send this request to.
You can choose from General, Lesson Rescheduling – Cancelation, Technical Support, Academic Support, Financial Matters, Complaints.
In this case you should choose Lesson Rescheduling – Cancelation.
- Product: Select Product – Service that you are currently using eg. English Lessons, German, Korean, Information Technology etc
- Priority: You can select from 3 priority levels (Low, Medium, High).
The typical priority level is Medium. Please use High only in really important situations and only when necessary.
- Attachments: If you have any files you need to send (images, screen shots, documents etc) please drag and drop here.
NOTE: Please make sure your files are small in size (MAX: 2MB)
You’ll then have to press the SUBMIT TICKET button at the bottom of the page.
You can see and manage your Tickets at the My Tickets page
2. Getting in touch through Chat
You can also try and get in touch with a member of the Globalcitizen Support Team through the Chat tool located at the bottom right corner of the Globalcitizen Support website. During official working hours you can connect directly, otherwise you can post your request and leave your email to get back to you asap.
In some cases you might be able to Communicate by other Chat tools like WhatsApp and Viber directly with your local Globalcitizen Associate – Agent.
3. Getting in touch by phone
You can also try and get in touch with a local Globalcitizen representative by phone and put forward your case.
ΝΟΤΕ: In any case, If you want to make your complaint official you must post a Complaint Ticket at the Globalcitizen Support Website.