For any type of complaint please contact the Globalcitizen Student Support Team.
This can be done through the following options/channels.
1. Posting Tickets
You can visit the Official Globalcitizen Support Site at
Once you have logged in as a student you’ll be able to create a complaint ticket stating your complaint.
In order to successfully submit your ticket you must fill in the following fields:
- Subject: Please give a brief but specific description of your problem eg. Problem with lessons/fellow students/teacher.
- Description: Explain in more detail what your problem is in order to help the Globalcitizen Support Team fully understand what your request is so as to provide you with the best solution at the best possible time.
- Department: Select the appropriate department you want to send this request to.
You can choose from General, Lesson Rescheduling – Cancelation, Technical Support, Academic Support, Financial Matters, Complaints.
In this case you should choose Complaints.
- Product: Select Product – Service that you are currently using eg. English Lessons, German, Korean, Information Technology etc
- Priority: You can select from 3 priority levels (Low, Medium, High).
The typical priority level is Medium. Please use High only in really important situations and only when necessary.
- Attachments: If you have any files you need to send (images, screen shots, documents etc) please drag and drop here.
NOTE: Please make sure your files are small in size (MAX: 2MB)
You’ll then have to press the SUBMIT TICKET button at the bottom of the page.
You can see and manage your Tickets at the My Tickets page
2. Getting in touch through Chat
You can also try and get in touch with a member of the Globalcitizen Support Team through the Chat tool located at the bottom right corner of the Globalcitizen Support website. During official working hours you can connect directly, otherwise you can post your request and leave your email to get back to you asap.
In some cases you might be able to Communicate by other Chat tools like WhatsApp and Viber directly with your local Globalcitizen Associate – Agent
3. Getting in touch by phone
You can also try and get in touch with a local Globalcitizen representative by phone and put forward your case.
ΝΟΤΕ: In any case, If you want to make your complaint official you must post a Complaint Ticket at the Globalcitizen Support Website.